The Korean Central Presbyterian Church (KCPC) is
celebrating 34 years of existence. It is a church obtained by Jesus'
own blood (Acts 20:28). Jesus Christ is the owner, head, and the
corner stone of this church. KCPC is a community of faith existing
to praise and glorify Jesus Christ.
Our vision is to transform the world by training believers to become
the Lord's disciples. To fulfill this vision, three pillars exist
within our community of faith. They are as follows:
First Pillar: Toward God (Upward)
1, A Community of Worship - worshipping
with joy and grace of the Holy Spirit
Second Pillar: Toward Congregation (Inward)
2. A Community of Caring - loving and
caring one another.
3. A Community of Family - building strong
4. A Community of Training and Education
- developing workers for God
Third Pillar: Toward the World (Outward)
5. A Community of Service - serving our
6. A Community of Alliance - helping immigrant
7. A Community of Missions - reaching out
with God's love.