In order to achieve the church's slogan "The disciples of Jesus blessing the world" (Matthew 5:16), the ministry has seven teams. They consist of pastors and laymen who serve faithfully to help church members, new members and our neighbors so that they are empowered to serve God and become faithful servants of God.
Each department will carry out its own ministry humbly and cooperate with each other to carry out God's will.?The Caregiving Ministry consists of seven departments with the following ministries:
1. New Members Ministry - welcome new members, introduce church education and bible study programs, register and visit new members, host new members, hold welcoming ceremonies, and help new members with their transition.
2. "Drizzle" Ministry - maintain relationship with new members through letter/card writing until they become adjusted to church.
3. Barnabas Ministry - help new members meet the leaders of small groups and congregation, and help them to feel included and join fellowship.
4. Intercession Ministry - conduct intercessory prayer training, operate prayer room, sponsor intercessory prayer on confidential prayer topics, and conduct prayer for weekly worships.
5. Members Caring Ministry - offer necessary help and caring to church members suffering from hardships.