English-Speaking High School (Joshua Generation)
The Roles of the Ministry
Joshua Generation is for English-speaking high school students with the expectation of
them becoming leaders like Joshua, who played a leading role to conquer the promised land of
Canaan with faith. Joshua Generation nurtures students armed with fatih to grow as the next generation of spiritual leaders leading U.S. mainstream society.
The Mission of JG
The mission of JG is to change all parts of JG students' lives by allowing them to meet and develop a deep relationship with God. In addition, JG nurtures and trains students to follow Jesus Christ and to be prepared after graduating high school to go out into the world as disciples of Jesus Christ.
The vision of JG is to form a community of disciples of Jesus Christ who are filled with the Spirit and experience spiritual gowth and serve others. JG will glorify God by forming a community to convey the love of Christ to churches, schools, communities, and the world.
Operation Policy/Operation Direction/Plans
- Sunday Worship -- Praise, pray, and listen to the Word of God.
- Discipleship Training -- Discipleship Training is the most essential part of the JG. All students involved in leadership will participate in Discipleship Training.
- Prayer Team -- Prayer is the core part of JG. The spiritual power of JG depends on the students participating and committed to the prayer.
- Praise Team-- Led mostly by the students, God will change and challenge them in an amazing way.
- Welcoming Committee -- Reflecting the heart of Jesus Christ, the importance of this committee is emphasized as JG gets larger.
- 9-Boy: Michael Kim 215-237-6860, Glenn Choi 703-424-0824
- 9-Girl: Nicole Kim 703-622-1612, Jane Park 703-927-8623
- 10-Boy: Pete Chung 703)772-3335, Sean Woo 202-870-1639
- 10-Girl: Alice Park 703)597-8845, Su Han 703)338-0102
- 11-Boy: Jay Lim, Brian Park 703-597-8845
- 11-Girl: Helen Park 301)785-7646
- 12-Boy: Peter Rim 703)967-4286
- 12-Girl: SouYeon Han 703)967-8419